Friday, October 21, 2011

I need six more hours each day

I have four unfinished posts and a dozen (or more) rattling around in my brain trying to escape.

But it all lays still with in my head or a half written thought typed on a page.

I have been told I, all to often, take on more than I can realistically can complete. I do not believe this is an affliction uncommon - I'm most certain a large majority of the world suffers from this.

For me, when I take on more than I can get done, I get nothing done. I do not know if this is common or not.

I have a Halloween costume to sew before next Saturday, a basement renovation to finish (again, mostly before next Saturday), baking, cooking, decorating, AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH! And don't even get me going about Christmas and the house work that lays undone.

But the real point of my post is to figure out how I can achieve more. Don't confuse my desire to do more with ambition as that is certainly not it! ;) I just want to figure out how to better organize my time, get more energy and plan better so I can complete the thoughts I have, finish the posts I start and one day, actually do some of the things I love - design, sewing, crafting, play the beautiful guitar I have. I just need to figure out to get it all in one day.

Don't you wish the day had just a few more hours in it too?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...