Sunday, December 11, 2011

MPM: Yummy, yummy, yummy!


It's no secret that I love food. I also love trying new recipes! Since adopting my recipe selection criteria, I've found my menu planning to be a far easier and quick endeavor! I wouldn't think that plotting that out would make a difference, but it really has! being able to quickly plan meals and evaluate recipes means I have some free time to try new things.

This week, it was a dessert! Saturday, my mother in law and our very good friend took TroubleMaker out to look at Christmas lights. After, they all came back to our house for hot chocolate. I decided that we needed something "Christmassy" to go with it! I'd seen the recipe in a magazine and decided it would be the perfect fit! Gingerbread Cupcakes with Maple Cream Cheese Icing! They were DELISH and the perfect expression of Christmas in a tiny white wrapper!

I'll be sharing the recipe, more pictures and our "review" on the recipe tomorrow Tuesday (because I can't add - if I started Monday, it would be the 13 day countdown) when I start the Barefoot Deliberations Twelve Days of Christmas Countdown! I'll be sharing an assortment of Christmas crafts, recipes and decorating ideas! Hope to see you all again soon!

Here is what's in store for us this week! For more great ideas and inspiration, check out the Org Junkie's Menu Plan Monday!

December 12 to 17
Monday Pork chops, noodles, corn
Tuesday Beef Stroganoff
Wednesday TBD
Thursday Mexican ChickenFriday Hamburger Casserole
Saturday I'm not Telling! (hehe - sorry Nancy!)
Sunday Quiche & Salad

2 comments:

  1. Mexican chicken sounds good, but I would have to add about ten million spices and other things. I'm a kitchen sink cooker! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen... Me too. I like the foundation the Kraft recipes provide but we find them bland... I've got a cupboard full of spices and I know how to use them! Thanks for popping in! I love your idea of a baked potato bar! YUM!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...