Monday, February 6, 2012

Editor's Choice Award - Home Decor!

Home Blog Award
Be @ Home Home and Garden Blog
Add caption


I was bestowed an Editor's Choice Award from Be @ Home for having a great home decor blog that showcases so many different ways to improve and organize your home! The photos and my Design Tips were also praised. I was excited and surprised and so very pleased. There are a few things in my life that I love - my son, my husband, writing, design and sharing the stuff inside my head with others. It's a small thing but it means the world to me - I'm so excited and energized to be moving forward!

I hope you've enjoyed my We-Design-Day series as much as the Editor's at Be @ Home! As we move into 2012, I am introducing the Home Evaluation Study and will be introducing new renovation projects, techniques and tips!

Thank you to the Editor's of Be @ Home for choosing Barefoot Deliberations and the Blue Door Interior's We-Design-Day series!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...