Sunday, October 14, 2012

Menu Plan Monday - October 14 to 21


After a sort of impromptu visit to my Mom's for the weekend, I have a few meals left over for this week... Oh, and we didn't have the Swiss Steak but opted instead for a Crustless Quiche - with green peppers added and served with tater tots. It was very good, heartily filled our family of three (and our Wonder Schnauzer) and is being added to our regular menu rotation.

This week is the first week in a long time (well, 5 weeks, anyway) that I've not had to be ferried off to a medical appointment - and only one physio appointment again this week! I'm back to work - well, working from home - but I've been doing that for a while now. It's keeping my mental muscles exercised, even if I don't remember half of what I do! I've also learned just how much I can do and how much I shouldn't do. Working a few hours a day plus trying to do stuff at home just increases the pain.

Monday: Something with ground beef and mashed potatoes ?? (ETA: Trying this with a bunch of "from the fridge veggies")
Tuesday: Nuggets and fries
Wednesday: Boys Night (I'm going to dinner with my best friend)
Thursday: Swiss Steak and steamed rice
Friday: Italian Chicken Pasta Skillet
Saturday: Nachos
Sunday: Spaghetti

Thanks for stopping in and please check out all of us sharing our culinary adventures at the Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...