Sunday, April 14, 2013

Menu Plan Monday - April 14 - 19, 2013

Hello.. It's been awhile since I've shared a menu - in part because I fell off the (planning) wagon. I've started using the MealBoard app I got for my Ipad and am hoping to plan a month at a time again. Given a few big things that will be happening, I'm actually hoping to plan several months ahead. I also started discussing doing big batch freezer cooking with some friends so I look forward to having some of that to chose from in the coming months.





Sunday: White Chicken Enchiladas with green chili sour cream sauce 
Monday: Veggie burgers
Tuesday: Mongolian Beef with fried rice and stir fried vegetables
Wednesday: Incredibly Easy Chicken and Noodles 
Thursday: Fettuccine Alfredo
Friday: Tacos

Thanks for stopping by and have a good week.

Linking up with:

Menu Plan Monday (Org Junkie)
Menu Monday (Erin Branscom)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...