Monday, June 28, 2010

MPM#8


I'm a late getting this done! It's the 'end of the month' which means I must plan the next month in advance (it really saves us on the grocery budget it I do it a month at a time)... But more on that in an upcoming post...

We ventured out to my Mother's to pick up our beloved motorhome this week... Ahhh... Camping season is REALLY here now that it's parked outfront... I feel like a school kid - can we sleep in tonight, PLEASE!? Anyway, now I have holdovers for another menu in the next few weeks as my Mom fed us and last night we cheated and ordered pizza!

So here is our week at a glance!
June 28 to July 4
Monday Chicken Burgers
Tuesday BBQ chicken
Wednesday Tortellini w/ Salmon ricotta saucewith sauteed zucchini & French bread
Thursday Beef burgers & chips
Friday BBQ Ribs, Potato salad & grilled vegges
Saturday BBQ steak, Caesar Salad & French bread
Sunday BBQ Smokies, Potato salad

Lunches I'm living on the edge this week. It's Monday and the menu is not on the fridge so Hubby is winging it anyway and that really only leaves Tuesday as TroubleMaker will be at the sitter's on Wednesday and then I'm home Thursday/Friday...

Breakfasts
Toast, Banana Muffins, Bagels, Chocolate Chip Biscuits, Bacon & Eggs and Hubby's Super Awesome French Toast on Saturday! It's his recipe and SO good - but I know nothing about it - it is Top Secret!

Hope you have a great week and check out more Menu Plan Monday cooking and meal planning ideas over at Org Junkie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...