Sunday, August 7, 2011

Menu Plan Monday - Trying something New


I'm so proud of me. It's Sunday, before bedtime and my menu is done! It's a shopping week so I'd like to get my act together so we can go back to saving money with Menu Planning! I've been having some trouble sticking to my plan - in part because I'm just blogging it and haven't printed one out and because the things I've been planning just don't appeal to my taste buds. My husband and I have been discussing "getting healthy" and so I'm trying to figure out how to make nutritious, easy meals that would better balance our need for weight reduction, satisfy our tastes and allow TroubleMaker to continue to grow and flourish.

August 8 to 14

Monday Pronto Spanish Rice and Beef Dinner
Tuesday Grilled Cheese Sandwiches and Tossed Salad
Wednesday Fish sticks and fries
Thursday Speedy Chicken Stir Fry
Friday Assorted Submarine Sandwiches
Saturday Easy Refried Bean Burritos and Nachos
Sunday Grilled Roast Beef

I'm trying a few new recipes this week - check back for reviews the day after we had them. I love recipe reviews because there are a lot of bad dishes in the world and I hope to make your finding one a little bit easier!

For more menu planning ideas, tips and inspiration, check out the Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday! Thanks for stopping by and we'll see you again next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...