Sunday, January 8, 2012

Menu Plan Monday: Old Habits

This week, it is just me and TroubleMaker (sorry, Mom, if that's not a real sentence)! My husband is going out of town so it's just us (and the fur kids, of course)! When my husband lived out of town (during the six years prior to TroubleMaker being born), I had a routine...

Get up, get dressed, walk dog, get ready for work, have toast, take dog to daycare, go to work... Get dog from daycare, come home, change, walk dog, have shower, make dinner, sit, eat, play on computer, bed.

Not exciting and neither were my meals. I like quick and easy and often (ok, not often) always made the same dishes week after week. When it was just me, I didn't care much about what I ate. I ate the things my husband isn't keen on too. This week, I'm paying homage to my roots! (haha)

January 9 to 15
Monday Delicio Pizza
Tuesday Farmer's Breakfast
Wednesday Fish n Chips
Thursday Grilled Cheese & Soup
Friday Hamburgers & fries
Saturday Nachos
Sunday Chicken

It will be an adjustment for everyone so I`m hoping it all goes well! Thanks for stopping in and be sure to check out all the menu idea`s at the Org Junkie`s Menu Plan Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...