Sunday, April 15, 2012

Menu Plan Monday: April 16, 2012

I've decided to try and juggle around the way I plan my menu... I shop on Saturday mornings and typically, I make my menu on Friday night. So... I'm going to try the "Saturday to Friday" week and see how that flies for me!


Saturday: Fiesta Chicken Enchilada 
Sunday: Spinach Lasagna
Monday: Pantry Surprise (an unknown dinner that will use stuff out of our pantry)
Tuesday: Taco Tuesday
Wednesday: Crockpot Ribs
Thursday: Dad's Night Potluck (at school) - TroubleMaker requested my Gramma's Macaroni and Cheese
Friday: Chicken Caesar Salad Wraps

For more great menu planning and dinner ideas, check out the Org Junkie's Menu Plan Monday! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...