Monday, August 26, 2013

Menu Plan Monday: August 24 to 30, 2013

After a couple of weeks off, I've started planning again. Also - I realized that planning saved us around $80 this week. Although I usually have an idea of what I'll be cooking, having a concrete plan took my bill from an usual average of $250 down to $180! That's substantial, I think!

Saturday: Homemade hamburgers
Sunday: birthday bbq @ the neighbours
Monday: Easy chicken and broccoli
Tuesday: Crock pot Ribs, baked potatoes and marinated vegetables
Wednesday: Fettuccine Alfredo with Caesar Salad
Thursday: Homemade Pizza (with store bought crusts)
Friday: White Chicken Enchiladas with green chili sauce

Linking with the Org Junkie's Menu Plan Monday.

Thanks for stopping over and we'll see you again next week - when my baby boy starts kindergarten!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...