Monday, November 8, 2010

MPM # 26



Welcome to another week! And what a sweet week it is - due to budgeting constraints at work, I get to have an extra (albeit unpaid) day off so it is a magnificent three day work week (as we Canadians celebrate Remembrance Day on the 11th of November)! And my Mom is coming to town on Wednesday... And it is finally SOUP weather! I didn't get to make my Corn Chowder last week as I apparently forgot we were out of CORN! Duh, for sure!

And my Husband got TroubleMaker's Halloween pictures processed so I can share those too!

We have a good menu this week - the past week's highlight was the Chicken Pita Wraps - a recipe, I'm proud to say, I completely made up as I went along. I'll share the recipe soon (I'm still documenting it).

Here is what is on tap at our house this week - I'll add the rest of the recipes tonight.

November 8 to 14

Monday Meatloaf & oven roasted vegetables
Tuesday Tuna melts & salad
Wednesday Perogies & Sausage
Thursday Minestrone soup & grilled cheese sandwiches
Friday Chinese Takeout Lemon Chicken
Saturday Pizza Party
Sunday Crockpot Chicken & Shrimp Jambalaya

Breakfasts
Cereal, toast, bagels, muffins, Pancakes, Bacon & Eggs

For more great ideas, recipes and lots of links, check out the Org Junkie's Menu Plan Monday. Have a super week and see you next week!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...