Monday, March 5, 2012

Menu Plan Monday!

I realized today that I've not posted my menu for a few weeks... I've had a menu, it has actually been on my fridge since I got a new calendar whiteboard thingy for my fridge a few weeks ago! This week (and the coming few) won't be crazy spectacular - my husband is having dental surgery again so we are all on a "soft" diet!


Monday: Hamburger Casserole with noodles
Tuesday: ?? I'll be poking around the other linking up to find a quick, easy dinner!
Wednesday: Corn Chowder & Grilled Cheese
Thursday: Chicken Salad
Friday: Egg Wraps
Saturday: Fettuccine Alfredo
Sunday: Baked Potato & Leek Soup

Not super interesting, but it will fill the void at the end of each day! Thanks for stopping over and be sure to check more of the great menu plans at the Org Junkie's Menu Plan Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...