Sunday, May 1, 2011

MPM # 51

Where did the month go?! It's May 1 - that is the "official" start of Spr-ummer in Canada. It's also been a year since I started my blog! It's been a year of change for my family and I know there will be many more changes in the coming years.

I've been working on a beta version menu planner that I want to share with everyone but I'm not quite done with it so I think I'll release a limited edition with my "Blogiversary Party" next week but it was SO helpful in my "super fast rush and plan" menu last night!

Mother's Day is coming up quick and we are hosting the families next Sunday for brunch!

Here is what's on our menu this week!

May 2 to May 8

Dinners
Monday: BBQ Chicken & Tomato & Cucumber Salad
Tuesday: Assorted Subs
Wednesday: BBQ Hamburgers & Chips
Thursday: Tuna Melts & Salad
Friday: Chicken Nuggets & Fries
Saturday: Chicken Fajitas
Sunday: Ordering In for Mother's Day!

Lunches
Monday: Leftover Pizza
Tuesday: Cottage Cheese w/ onions, cucumber slices & cheese cubes
Wednesday: -
Thursday: -
Friday: Mock Orange Julius Smoothies, PB Sandwiches
Saturday: Crackers, cheese & Sausage
Sunday: Mother's Day Brunch (we're hosting - I'm cooking)

Breakfasts
Monday: Cereal
Tuesday: Toast
Wednesday: Pancakes (frozen)
Thursday: Cereal
Friday: Muffins & cheese
Saturday: Bacon & eggs
Sunday: Mother's Day Brunch (we're hosting - I'm cooking)

TroubleMaker is only going to the sitter's two days a week as my husband's contract is back down to just a couple days a week... My husband just asked for a list of possible ideas that he could serve for lunch but I thought since I was creating the Perpetual Meal Planner, I may as well include all the meals in a day. It helps with grocery shopping and keeping on budget so it was worth it!

For more fantastic menu ideas, check out the Organizing Junkie's Meal Plan Monday! Thanks for stopping by and we'll see you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...