Sunday, May 9, 2010

Menu Plan Monday - second edition!

Last week I posted my first Menu Plan Monday and it worked out well... I was so excited to get it posted and share it with my friends and family on Facebook. I'm beginning to love planning and organizing and I was so excited!

Last week, on our first night, we ended up ordering in - we were both happy and excited about my blog and some work Hubby was doing - so we celebrated! Then on Tuesday, we did chicken salad sandwiches with Gardenay Roasted red pepper and tomato soup. Then we got back on track and had spaghetti on Wednesday and Egg wraps on Thursday. Then it was off to Grammy/Mom's house for a week of Mom's great cooking!

I plan a month in advance, so I'm all ready to go anyway! So hopefully, something on our menu will excite you!

Our week's dinners at a glance:

Monday: Grilled Ham & Cheese with Chicken noodle soup
Tuesday: Slow cooker pork with rice
Wednesday: Perogies & sausage
Thurday: Mushroom & Chicken linguine
Friday: Ham broccoli braid with spinach salad
Saturday: Enchilada-Casserole
Sunday: BBQ Salmon with rice pilaf

This Weeks Menu (in detail, including breakfasts & lunches):
Click below to open a PDF file
Menu Plan May 10 to May 16

MPM

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...