Wednesday, May 2, 2012

We-Design-Day: Checking in!

How is your study going? Mine kind of got stalled... My husband occasionally works out of town and last week, he was gone and took my computer... And I ended up working last Wednesday putting a project schedule together for a grant submission.

With summer approaching and projects needing to be addressed, I really need to get this put together!

While trimming our cedars in front of the master bedroom window, I had a chance to examine the odd insert under the window I mentioned here... It was solid and intact. It is likely just heavy condensation causing the bubbling paint... Good news!

I'm going to continue with my evaluation and get my document together. The next phase is going to be applying numbers and getting a timeline together based on the findings. Remember, the plan is to get the study to the 'living document' phase - where it can be updated and changed as needed to fit your life, the needs of your home and your budget.

Next week, I'm going to share my document and show you how we can start putting this all together.

Thanks for checking in and see you again next week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...