Wednesday, May 9, 2012

We-Design-Day: The Evaluation

This week, I've got my document started! Having never done one for a home before, it's a big job. I'm still working on the format and as I move my field notes. I'm finding that I may end up doing it by room instead of by discipline.

Here is a link to the spreadsheet!

Blue Door Interiors Home Evaluation Spreadsheet

While doing my research, I found a couple of good resources that share the average life expectancy of various parts of your home.

Svistun Inspections

National Home Builders Association

I hope this information helps you get moving forward! I'll be working on this over the summer but I'm hoping to get back into design projects in the next week! With home improvement season approaching, I need get moving! Thanks for stopping by today and see you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...