Monday, November 21, 2011

Christmas Crafty Goodness - paper crafts!

As the holiday season approaches, I am addicted to Pinterest and all the lovelies being shared far and wide. One thing that has been catching my eye is all the great ideas for paper crafts!

For TroubleMaker's Halloween party, I folded some lovely Spooky 12x12 scrapbook paper into envelopes... They were all the rage with the Mom's so this got me thinking about what I could do with some of the fantastic festive 12x12 paper so I've been amassing a whole bunch of ideas!

I'd like to share a few of my favourites with you... And soon, I hope I can upload the pictures of my creations! Enjoy!


Paper Gift Box



























Finnish Paper Star Ornament

















Paper Wreath













Scrap Paper Tree












Do you have a favourite paper craft? I'd love to see! Thanks for popping in! Hope to see you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...