Monday, November 28, 2011

MPM: I heart Good Food!

I'll admit, it's 9:30pm on Monday night and I've not got my menu done... I started it Saturday morning - I actually have the next 30 days blocked out on a piece of loose leaf AND I did another monthly layout on the computer. I have a few meals picked here and there (from a new cookbook I was given) and I decided that the way I laid the month out gave me a good cross section of days to block assign a "meat" too as the meal foundation. (I will try to remember to post the PDF tomorrow so it makes more sense).

But that leaves us with nothing planned for this week! Thankfully, I did shop with eating in mind so I'm going to try a few new things this week! What's on your menu this week?

November 28 to December 4
Monday Perogies & sausage
Tuesday Savory Chicken Noodle Bake
Wednesday Slow Cooker Pepper Steak
Thursday Fried Egg Sandwiches
Friday KD
Saturday Calzones
Sunday Beef Dip

Thanks for stopping in - I'm linking up with the Org Junkie's Menu Plan Monday! See you again soon!

Here is my PDF! A day late!
Monthy Meal Planner Calendar View (Dec 1 to 30)

2 comments:

  1. I love visiting the MPM participants to get recipe ideas. Tonight we're having Pozole. And since the hubby is cooking I can sit back...and wash the dishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by! My hubby doesn't cook (much) but he made us breakfast on the weekend and I know I certainly don't mind washing up after being well fed! I love popping around on the links too - one of my favourite recipes (Enchillada Casserole) was found that way!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...