Monday, November 7, 2011

MPM: another week!

I'd like to tell you it is actually Friday morning and I'm getting the "jump" on my menu planning... In part because this coming weekend will be chaos. I have a TON of baking to do for a fundraiser for TroubleMaker's preschool and I have to put together Blue Door Interiors' contribution to the Raffle table - again, a fundraiser for the preschool.

I'm waiting for all the commitments my big mouth got me into to pass over - not only am I Roster Mom at preschool next Thursday, all the parents have to help set up for the 18th Annual Beverly Heights Community Craft Sale. It's a huge event that is put on solely by the preschool parents. I have to help with set up on Thursday PM (after school), work my two hour shift the day of the show and help with clean up/take down... But I consider myself lucky because it is a fantastic school and it is a small commitment - the director is in crazy overdrive!

My Mom is coming to town this week and I only have three days at work (YAY!!!!)... I'm sure they'll be a dinner out or we'll order in once but my Mom loves when I cook and I love that she cleans the dishes up after! It's the perfect arrangement!

November 7 - 13
Monday Omelets
Tuesday Breaded Pork Chops with fried potatoes
Wednesday Chicken nuggets and fries
Thursday Mushroom and Chicken Linguine
Friday Taco Bake
Saturday Crock Pot Sweet & Sour Chicken
Sunday??

I'm still working out a few meals but I'll be checking out all the great blogs and menu plans being shared at the Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...