Sunday, February 20, 2011

MPM # 42


I feel rather accomplished this Sunday afternoon. Not only is my menu planned, but the groceries are done and I got most of my veil done for my upcoming dance recital (who starts dancing at 36 - oh yea, ME!). I have to make a few alterations and shorten it (as believe it or not, its TOO long, something that never happens to me). I also have to bedazzle it - not literally of course, but I want to do some decorative stitching, add some 'bling' and perhaps do a motif or two in beads.

This week's menu is rather 'boring' but it will be tasty and I like the simplicity of it. I really like perogie night - but they are one of my weaknesses. Must've been all those years working in Vegreville. Wednesday supper is a new recipe - although we won't be using the shrimp. No one here eats much seafood so I'll substitute chicken.

February 14 to 20

Monday Spinach Lasagne Rolls in a Basil Cream Sauce (come back Thursday for the recipe)
Tuesday Perogies & sausage
Wednesday Simple Shrimp Stir-fry
Thursday Tuna Melts w/ veggies & dip
Friday ???
Saturday Easy Hot wings & coyote fritters
Sunday Crock pot beef roast

It hardly seems fair that it is already Sunday and even though tomorrow is a holiday for me, the weekend went too fast, again! Tomorrow will be a good day. I hope to bake a little and clean a little. I'd also like to get back to finishing my veil. So many things, so little time!

For many more great menus, recipes and ideas, check out the Org Junkie's Menu Plan Monday! Thank you for stopping by and see you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...