Sunday, October 9, 2011

Giving Thanks... What I am thankful for!

Photobucket
Being at my Mother's has made me a bit mushy in the brain, I suppose. I've had the opportunity to just watch the world for a few days and realize that life is short, way to short to be lost and concerned with things I can't change today.

It doesn't mean that the things that drive me won't still consume me but for today, I am putting those things aside.

It is, after all, Thanksgiving.

I am thankful for:
  • sweet little children (especially mine)
  • soft, smooshy kisses from my son
  • long skinny legs
  • giggles and smiles
  • "Mad Face"
  • chants of "faster, faster... WEEEEEE!" as we raced across the field on the quad
  • my Mom's gravy
  • broccoli and cheese sauce
  • a warm bed
  • soft pillows
  • hot showers
  • crisp, clean sheets
  • fresh air
  • clean water
  • colour (and subsequently, my eyesight)
  • the smell of turkey cooking
  • my house
  • my husband
  • my family
  • my health
  • my brains
  • my ability to say "no" and conversely, my ability to say "yes"
  • seeing TroubleMaker smile
  • my life


Photobucket

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...