Sunday, November 20, 2011

MPM: A Menu Uninspired

Yesterday morning, I realized we needed groceries. So I did what every mother does - I sat at the table and whipped up a menu in ten minutes and created a grocery list! It's not really original but I'm trying to think of meals that will feed us more than one night. I'd like to "cook once, eat twice" so I'm trying that out this week.

I also took the time to clean out my deep freeze. I had stuff in there from 2009 (leftovers) so I purged and cleaned and made room for lots of nice, new food! The bonus was that I was able to find something we could have for dinner Monday night so it saved me a meal!

November 21-27
Monday Hamburger Casserole (FtF)
Tuesday Lasagna Toss
Wednesday Pork chops, fried rice, stir fry vegetables
Thursday Roast Chicken, mashed potatoes
Friday Chicken Salad Sandwiches
Saturday Nachos
Sunday Beef Dip

Thanks for stopping by and I've linked up with the Org Junkie - check out the more than 250 people playing this week for awesome meal planning inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...