Monday, November 14, 2011

MPM: A new week


It is Monday morning after a very busy and tiring weekend... TroubleMaker is sick - he`s got a fever and various other symptoms. He must be sick - he napped this morning and he`s eaten nothing yet today!

I am very pleased to announce that the prize Blue Door Interiors created for the Craft Fair was the DOOR PRIZE! I was absolutely stunned and amazed to see it at the door and being able to overhear all the wonderful comments it received during my two hours working the door. Sometimes it is so nice to hear honest and unprompted feedback on your work. No one knew it was my work, of course, and I only told a few of the playschool Mom`s later in the day that I had indeed created it myself. I think the event was a big success for the playschool.

Relieved is the word I'd use to describe my present mode. The "big" events are done and now I can focus on getting my house in order for the upcoming holiday season - and beyond! I have so many plans rolling around in my head, it will be awesome to transform them to reality!

This menu is easier too as I'm "recycling" a couple of dinners that didn't get prepared due to company and last minute menu changes.

November 14 - 20
Monday Gramma's Homemade Macaroni & Cheese
Tuesday Cream of Broccoli and Cauliflower Soup with sandwiches
Wednesday Taco Bake
Thursday Chicken bites with Sweet Chili Sauce, oven fries, sweet peppers & mushroom saute
Friday Waffles (?)
Saturday Ginger Fried Beef, Fried Rice, Stir fry veggies
SundayCrock Pot Sweet & Sour Chicken

Thanks for stopping by and I've linked up with the Org Junkie - check out the more than 250 people playing this week for awesome meal planning inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...