Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Your Popsicle leaked all over your quack quack duck!


Sick = 2
Healthy = 1

This morning, as I was getting ready to leave for work, I hear "Corrie! Can you bring me a bowl!?!?!" I ran to the kitchen, got a bowl and ran it to the bathroom.

I emailed work to tell them I wouldn't be in again today.

Having the house down with the flu sucks. I probably would be less cheery if I was sick. Although I've had a headache on and off for two days and I had an hour or so this morning where the world wouldn't stop spinning, I'm doing OK.

The conundrum plaguing me at the moment is what to make for dinner... TroubleMaker has eaten a scrambled egg and a piece of toast... All day... This is unusual to say the least. No one is hungry but I know I should feed the masses something...

So here we sit, my husband asleep in his Easy Chair, TroubleMaker rocking in his rocking chair, watching TreeHouse and me sitting here worrying about silly things like food, work and noting funny lines from the kid's programming I've been exposed to for the past couple of days... Maybe I'll just go do dishes and grab a shower instead...

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...